Precision Sculpting with TSplines for Rhino
- Introduction to the TSplines plug-in
- Creating and manipulating TSplines geometry
- Coupling freeform and precision modeling techniques
- Workflows for moving between TSplines and Rhino geometry
Prerequisites + Preparation:
- This course is suitable for all Creative Professionals: Artists, Architects, Designers, Engineers, Programmers, Students.
- All experience levels are welcome; however, we recommend that you are familiar with the Basics of modeling in Rhino.
- You will need to have Rhino 4SR9 or Rhino5 for Windows and T-Splines v3.3 installed prior to the start of the course.
About the Instructors:
Ronnie Parsons + Gil Akos are founding partners of Mode Collective. With over 15 years of combined experience designing, making, and teaching, Ronnie and Gil aim to provide workshop participants with a fun, interactive, and productive learning experience.
T-Splines gives Rhino users a way of exploring shapes easily and quickly in an intuitive way, closing the gap between design ideation and actual 3D model production.
About This Online Course:
The principles and rationale behind T-Splines will be covered, providing students with the resources to model shapes of any complexity as a single smooth, water-tight surface. Additionally, this intensive course will introduce techniques for working with polygonal and box modeling, direct surface editing, and local definition tools interchangeably.